Monday, March 23, 2009

Activity AND Relaxation are good for the soul

Activity
I thought I would share some photos from crossfit at Recreate Fitness to give all of you non-crossfitters an idea of what I do at my gym every day. See, it's not torture, it's fun! Come join me for a workout some time and see if you like it!
Turkish GetUps . Tina got this really cool picture of Daniel and I. It looks posed but it's not! I love it :-)
John, Daniel, and I doing Windmills. Another cool shot.
Rope Whips

Heavy Med Ball Cleans with a 50lb ball. Nadine and I did this partner workout that involved each of us doing a total of 55 med ball cleans, 55 box jumps, 55 ringrows, and a 500m row. It was awesome and I love working out with Nadine, she's a great partner.

Kipping Pullup!
Relaxation!
We have been having a great time lately getting back to what really matters....friends and family! Here are some pictures of the cutest one-year-old ever, my niece Anastasia...and dinner at the Montage with great friends from work. I also helped Hannah clean up before her move and needed to appease Reuben, so he became the proud owner of an old jar of peanut butter to keep the anteater busy for a while.
Anastasia and her Aunty



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice place. Keep up the good work! =Andy