Sunday, February 10, 2008

A New Leaf

I'm not sure why t happened, but either through talking myself into the idea that I was too busy or that it would be too difficult, I stubbornly refused to learn how to update the blog Daniel created a year or so ago. But a few very rare but slow nights at work have made me rethink my stance. The result you might ask....well, here it is, the new and improved (I hope) Team Harro blog. And with it's renovation I would also like to insert the promise in writing (and it is one so many of us have made), that I will be diligent at keeping this updated. So if you read it, I will write it, and that is all that needs to be said about that.



I can't decide the form that this blog should take on. Of course it is an avenue for us to post our adventures, but what else? Should it be an update on thoughts and feelings, or a mere glimpse into what we do each week. Someone recently asked me what I do on my five day stretches off, and during that week , all I could say was crossfit......and then I remembered that I had done some laundry. It's crazy how life just kind of keeps racing away around you, whether you want to slow down or not. And especially with nightshift, whether you want to sleep or not.



But since I'm posting this at work, and can't post pictures since I have none I will give you the ramblings of my head, and my head alone, and see where it takes me.



I fear I'm having a 1/4 life crisis, and while you and I know that's ridiculous, I feel like there is so much more out there to do that I haven't done, so much to see that I haven't seen. And yet a huge part of me craves the stability of my full-time job with benefits and retirement,and the comfort and simplicity of my down comforter in my queen size bed. To find the happy medium, happy being the keyword, is my goal this year. And if you want, and I hope you do, come along for the ride.



`Elisif

No comments: