Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Team Harro and Baby AJ

So my niece Anastasia Jae is very picky currently about who she likes to hang out. I think we finally developed a mutual understanding of each other a while back when I helped out Pam with getting Ana's three month professional pictures...sooo cute! Three meltdowns and subsequent rallies later the project was done! Theses are just a few I took and then I'll attach more when I can get them from Pamela.



On Monday Pam had a dental hygienist working interview to reenter the "workforce" once again. I headed over at 7:30 in the morning to take the little tyke...and then Daniel joined me around 10:00 when he got off work. We had a good day with the little baby, running errands and showing her off...the peanut attracts a lot of compliments :-) Oh my goodness though, I can't imagine having twins or triplets...or babysitting 8 kids like my Mom does...How tiring just for a day...and how difficult operating with one hand at best! AJ is very opinionated and when she finally decides she wants something she actually wanted it 5 minutes ago...and you best be turning back time to get it or she will let you know! My beautiful niece is taking after Reuben...if you're cute...you can get away with just about anything :-)

No comments: