Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby's First Hiking Trip

Daniel and I didn't get to go because we had to work but a couple of weekends ago Nate and Pam and our parents took Anastasia on her first overnight hiking trip to Dumbbell Lake in Washington. I guess she absolutely love it and was a little champ. I couldn't resist posting some of the pictures because she is just tooo cute! I'm glad she enjoys being outside as much as the rest of it. Next trip...? Ice climbing!? ;-)

The Little Family

I Love My Backpack


One With Nature

Mom and AJ

Dad and AJ (take a look at her face with the smoke!)

Grandma and AJ (is that a future pyro?)

Grandpa and AJ

2 comments:

SMK said...

OMG...sooo cute!! Thats it I want a baby..WTF?

Kristine said...

Cool Blog!!! I miss seeing you guys. Hope you are well. :] Kris

ps...got your blog bookmarked now. Thanks to CrazyCatLady Shannon. :]